We want you to be able to get the most your floatation experience and therefore we suggest following our guidelines below.
- Allow plenty of time to travel to your session, and please arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment so that you are calm before entering the tanks
- Avoid drinking caffeinated drinks as this will counteract the benefits of floatation
- Please advise us of any skin conditions, or health issues that you may be experiencing as this can have a detrimental effect on your float
- We suggest that you do not shave within 24 hours prior to your float as the Epsom salts may irritate the skin
- Floating is highly beneficial for pregnant women after the first trimester
If you have any questions about your upcoming floatation experience then please do not hesitate to contact us and talk to a member of the team.